Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Unconditional Love

Over the past couple of weeks, so many thoughts have run through my mind about the relationship that I've been in four the past four months and 18 days... Many people have thrown salt on and DISRESPECTED out relationship, but I continue to LOVE her UNCONDITIONALLY.

She's the most AMAZING and most BEAUTIFUL woman I've ever met... She loves me even though I stress her out sometimes and she accepts me for the person that I am.... She brings out the BEST in me and is the only person who can BREAK me down...

Lately some things have really TESTED our love and this relationship. Something happened that I thought I would LEAVE her for, but for some reason I'm not even MAD... She's really taught me how to LOVE someone UNCONDITIONALLY. We've been through so much and I know that this is something DIFFERENT yet SPECIAL, because I want this FOREVER..

And through all those things we've been through, I'm CONVINCED that she's the ONE for me. I can't wait to start our life TOGETHER, I just want her to TRUST me when I say everything will be FINE... I'm not leaving her no matter what, and that poem was a reflection of my BROKEN dreams...

<3>

No comments:

Post a Comment